Despite the weather, it’s been a busy month!
Work submitted for exhibitions has included felt work at:
- The Black Swan 1000 Postcards – sold!
- Plain Arts Salisbury Summer Open – Salisbury Library
- Rums Eg Summer Open – Romsey
Exhibiting Artists include:
Patricia Crowther, Keith Pattison, Elizabeth Hammond, Oliver McCann, June Heap, Norma Delaney, Pete Gilbert, Maureen Davies, Joan Willingham, Ruth Barrett-Davies, Sally Gore, Suzie Gutteridge, Arlene Shawcross, Vivien Verey, Paul Jenkins, Helen Polden, Joanna Williams, Barry Fry, Sue Colyer, Glenda Wilson, Lindsey Brown, Danielle Baillie, Julie Heppenstall, Libby May ………..and beautiful work by many more great Artists – you must come along and see the work while it is there!
Workshops/Exhibitions/Events coming up:
- Summer Fun: “Felt, fabric and threads” in my studio – Saturday 13 August from 10am-1pm. £30 + materials. Come and have a fun session, meet new faces and enjoy tea and cake!
Here’s one I made earlier! Limited places – to book contact me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- “step in stone” – Salisbury Arts Centre from 18 August – 24 September 2016
An exhibition which tells the story of a unique event held in the summer of 2015 to create a series of site-specific artworks related to quarries. The exhibition comprises the work of fourteen artists with connections to South West England including two from Wiltshire and from as far afield as Norway and Australia.
The artists created a series of site specific artworks in response to the nature of quarries and their place in the environmental, cultural and industrial heritage of the region.
- Bradford On Avon Arts Festival – “Small and Beautiful” – 3-17 September 2016
- Don’t forget to sign up for the 10 week “Felting with Suzie Gutteridge“.
- Salisbury Contemporary Craft and Heritage Festival: 9,10,11 September 2016