Here’s a quick up date of whats been/is happening so far in 2017
- Currently running at Salisbury Arts Centre – “Felting with Suzie Gutteridge” . We are now just half way through this course with projects so far including both wet and needle felting. Here are a few examples of coursework:
Watch this space for dates for the next course starting again in April and how to sign up.
- Workshops at 21a New Street: Next Course is Felted Pictures with fabrics and threads. Saturday 11 March from 10am-1pm. £30 + materials. Tea and cake provided! Come and have fun and experiment.
- Workshops / Art Events Held:
Work created in recent workshops I have facilitated:
Salisbury Health and Wellbeing Centre Launch – article taken from Salisbury Journal:
- Felted Items – New makes for 2017: Shibori, bag, waistcoat, shawl (photos next time)
- Coming Up:
Exhibition of my work at Waterstones, Salisbury from Mon 3 – Sunday 30 July
- News from the other side of the World – New Zealand:
A participant of one of my workshops in Salisbury recently entered the felted flower that she made during the workshop in her local craft show and won First Prize!! I’m happy to return to NZ to teach anytime!!